FEEL CONFIDENT WITH YOUR BITE
Implant-supported dentures and implant-assisted dentures stabilize a patient’s denture by securing it to the bone in the jaw. For patients with an uncomfortable or loose-fitting denture, stabilizing it with implants can be a more comfortable and functional solution.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A DENTURE SUPPORTED BY IMPLANTS?
- In many cases, it is possible to give you an implant-supported denture the same day your teeth are removed, eliminating the need to go without teeth!
- People who opt for implant-supported dentures are more confident when they talk, laugh, and eat in public. You’ll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or are engaged in conversation.
- Implant-supported dentures are far more comfortable because they are secure and feel like natural teeth. The dentures also have less movement, and there is less irritation of the gum tissues.
- Implant-supported dentures look more natural than conventional dentures because less plastic is needed for retention. Wearing implant-supported dentures can also help your appearance in the long term by preventing jaw shrinkage and bone loss.
- Patients with conventional dentures often have difficulty speaking clearly. Slurred speech and clicking noises are common problems.
- Implant-supported dentures can help you relax and talk easily with a more clear and natural voice.
- With implant-supported dentures, there is no need to use denture adhesives.
Commitment to my Patients
“My patients place confidence in my ability to provide the best dental care available, and I take their confidence seriously. A deeply held sense of responsibility compels me to a strong commitment for continual professional development.”
Dr. Kerry Brantly