Dr. Kerry Brantly
A Passion for Dentistry
I see my opportunity to practice dentistry as a great privilege. Building relationships with people, in a capacity where I am able to support and improve their quality of life, makes for a fulfilling profession.
It is my goal to serve people in a way that makes a difference. I have a commitment to excellent health-centered dental care, and always make every effort to understand the unique oral health goals of each patient. I know that preventive and restorative dental care has a transformative impact on a person’s life.
Above and Beyond
“Dr. Brantly and his staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome at their practice from the first day I walked in. Very thorough and compassionate care.”
Linda K, Petoskey, Michigan
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor’s and master’s degrees in physical chemistry – Idaho State University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery with high distinction – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Advanced education in general dentistry residency – United States Air Force
- Graduate, Kois Postgraduate Dental Center, Seattle, Washington
- Member, American Dental Asociation; Michigan Dental Association; Vacationland District Dental Society
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
My Commitment To You
“My patients place confidence in my ability to provide the best dental care available, and I take their confidence seriously. A deeply held sense of responsibility compels me to a strong commitment for continual professional development. I obtained my license to practice dentistry in 2005, but will continue my status as a student of dentistry until the day I retire.”
Dr. Kerry Brantly
THE BRANTLY FAMILY
The love of my life, Shelley, and I have been married for more than 25 years. We have one child away at college, and the other three attend Petoskey schools. The kids keep us busy with their ever-expanding interests. We all love being outdoors, and enjoy all the benefits offered by living in our beautiful part of the world.